Monday, March 16, 2009

I Won! & Love Dare Challenge- Day 21

Do you like the new look of my blog? I won it from one of my tablescaping blog buddies! Jan, Tom, thank you! It looks great!


Day 21

Love is Satisfied in the Lord

"And the Lord shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not." Isaiah 58:11 KJV

DARE:
Be intentional today about making a time to pray and read your Bible. Try reading a chapter out of Proverbs each day (there are thirty-one—a full month’s supply), or reading a chapter in the Gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John). As you do, immerse yourself in the love and promises God has for you. This will add to your growth as you walk with Him.

What I Did:
This is a little bit more difficult to do, but instead, we prayed about all the people we care about and asked Heavenly Father and the Lord Jesus Christ to watch out over them and comfort them.

2 comments:

Eldredge Family said...

So totally adorable! I love it! It just fits you in so many ways!

Chandy said...

Crystal: Thanks! I so agree, that's why I was so happy I won!