Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Love Dare Challenge- Day 8


Yesterday was mixed for me; I didn't realize how Day 6 would affect me, but telling him one great thing about him helped a lot.

Day 8
Love is not Jealous

"Set me as a seal upon thine heart, as a seal upon thine arm: for love is strong as death; jealousy is cruel as the grave: the coals thereof are coals of fire, which hath a most vehement flame."
Song of Solomon 8:6 KJV

The Dare:
Determine to become your spouse's biggest fan and to reject any thoughts of jealousy. To help you set your heart on your spouse and focus on their achievements, Take yesterday's list of negative attributes and discreetly burn it. Then share with your spouse how glad you are about a success he or she recently enjoyed.


What I Did:
I ignored the negative list I created mentally and we talked about how kind he is that helps him get along with everyone at work.


I hope that this crossroad propel me to keep going. I don't do well with challenges, but he's very much worth it. I'm glad I'm doing this for fun, it's easier when you have a good marriage to begin with. :-D

No comments: