Friday, March 6, 2009

Love Dare Challenge- Day 11

I'm late again in doing this but, yesterday was somewhat of a trying and exhausting day. So, let's find out what's going on for today!

Day 11
Love Cherishes
"So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies.
He that loveth his wife loveth himself."
Ephesians 5:28 KJV

DARE:
What need does your spouse have that you could meet today?
Can you run an errand? Give a back rub or foot massage?
Is there housework you could help with?
Choose a gesture that says, “I cherish you” and do it with a smile.

What I Did:
I reversed this a bit; I felt very good about myself today, so I reflected that on how I treated him and I did my own stuff so he can have a quiet house to fall asleep with.

I am really having a great time doing these challenges, so I really can't wait to see how I did with all 40 challenges!

2 comments:

Eldredge Family said...

These are all wonderful simple ideas to bring you closer to your spouse! I am proud of you for sticking with it!

Chandy said...

Thanks Crystal!