Friday, March 20, 2009

Please Pray for the Eldredge Family

Their youngest and oh so darling baby, Sage Eldredge, passed away at 8 months old yesterday; their hearts are broken from this incredible loss.

Heavenly Father needed this perfect soul for a mission only he can perform up in heaven but the pain of losing someone so young doesn't lessen its gravity. Please pray that they can remain strong and strengthen their faith in the wonderful plan of Salvation.

Here is the link so you can leave a comment of comfort. I urge that you be sensitive with your comments as their pain is real... Her mother posted for her. They can benefit from prayers of comfort and healing in their behalf...

Crystal and Spencer with Sage

4 comments:

Lara Neves said...

Thanks for posting this Carolhyn. I've been on my computer break for the last several days and had a few minutes to check, and now I can't stop crying.

Chandy said...

Lara, me too... I had to take my children for a walk with me so I can be distracted from crying.

Hansonpatch said...

I have been in tears all day. I know too well what they are going through, and it is the worst pain a person can experience in this life. I have been praying all day for those around them to comfort them effectively. "i'm so sorry" just doesn't cover it. I know the words are empty, and ...I can't go on...I can't see through tears.

Chandy said...

Anne, I had to wake up Charlie just so I can cry quietly and not alarm my own children. I wanted to hug them so tight and never let go.

I know what you mean, but "I'm so sorry" is a start...