Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy Birthday, I-Dude You're 7 today!

I-Dude is 7 years old today!!! Since today is Sunday, he gets to celebrate his special day three different days! Yesterday, we took him to Chili's for lunch, his choice, where he gobbled up mac n cheese, mandarin oranges and shared with all of us, a scrumptious chocolate molten lava cake! (we ate in less than 30 seconds!) :-) Also at TRU for toys, he got a balloon and a shoutout over the intercom and Target for new Sunday clothes. Today, I'll make him a cake and a special dinner, tomorrow we have some friends coming over to help him celebrate all over again!

If you look at the line up of pictures, you will see a big "I". Clever, huh?

So here is I-Dude; Mr. Man and I's...

very handsome,


happy,


easygoing,

sometimes rockin',


always thinking,


and often inventing,


very friendly little big boy!!!

"Hello, everybody!"


We are so happy to see him grow up HEALTHY AND HAPPY despite his sensitive respiratory system. He is just a delight to have and I often find myself stealing kisses off those "oh so cute" cheeks! Mr. Man just loves to pick him up so he can steal some, too!

HAPPY 7TH BIRTHDAY, I-DUDE!
WE LOVE YOU!

7 comments:

Lara said...

happy birthday! best wishes and lots of great presents!

Chandy said...

Thank you! He loves his presents!

Eldredge Family said...

He really is a very handsome Young man! Happy Birthday. He has gotten so big!

Elyse said...

what a cutie! thank you for your nice comment on my blog!

Chandy said...

Elyse, thank you!

Jan said...

Oh Ian. 7 is the best. Next year holds some really special things too. But do enjoy your 7th year. I wish you lots of dirty knees and grass stained pants.

Chandy said...

Crystal, thank you, he loves hearing his girl classmates call him a cutie! :-)

Jan, he already enjoys the grass stained knees, even ripped ones, lol! Thank you for wishing him a happy birthday!