Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Wet Start

Well, L is still not home and now, Mr. Man is in Chicago, back at his new hangar station for several days. I miss him already...

To send him off, I made a great breakfast for us and we served him first... Before that, we again checked on our bishop's dog. She's so friendly. Along the way, we found at least one more fallen tree branch from the storm.

Having had the storm leave us with much rain today (and occasional thunder and "light show"), we were mostly indoors... (It rained from 10 am to 2 pm, at least!) Our Summer is proving to have quite a wet start... My poor soaked patio... ;-(

So again, we played two rounds of Rummikub; I-Dude (hand below) finished first, then me, then J-Pony.



The rest of the day was spent reading for their Reading programs and playtime outside when it all cleared up.

(green is for Public Library & white is for 1,000 minutes School challenge)

We even opened the windows to take in the breeze and freshen up our place. (Trust me, being cooped up inside for over 12 hours due to weather PMS is not fun!)

So, today, another FREE day- Library books, Rummikub and playtime with some friends!

No comments: