Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A Tummy Ache... And Back to Work...


L-Infinity woke up with a tummy ache, but no real other symptoms. Two doses of Pepto seemed to have done the trick. She learned that her school friend who ate the same cafeteria cookie yesterday also stayed home from a funny tummy. J-Pony and I-Dude enjoyed school while Mr. Man spent time looking for some much needed car brake pads that are screaming for replacement. As for me, I spent time trying to look for some coupons that mysteriously disappeared from my purse! Also, now that we know we are staying put for a while, we've decided to put up drapes. And guess what, because we've moved so many times, I didn't realize that my drapes do not match or that the hardware of our drapery rods are missing! So this time, we invested in matching rods and drapes. Will show those later after my gorgeous Mr. Man puts them up of course!

All in all, just another day. Mr. Man's off to work again and L-Infinity's going back to school. Remind you of your own schedule? Scary huh?

(Photo from Scraps In Bloom.com)

No comments: