Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Got Tagged For Some Eights!

I Was Tagged By:
Debbie @ Jadehollow
8 is Enough

Here are the rules--
Mention the person that tagged you.
Complete the lists of 8's.
Tag 8 of your wonderful blogger friends.
Go tell them you tagged them!

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:

1. Graduating

2. J-Pony's 10th birthday

3. Calling my mom everyday (I forget sometimes)

4. Summer Vacation

5. Reorganizing my dinnerware collection

6. L-Infinity's Top 10 College List

7. A new herb garden

8. Going to all the places I listed for summer fun


8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1. Blogged

2. Visited blogs (LOL)

3. Grocery and produce shopping

4. Mini-date with Mr. Man (Smallville)

5. Did some laundry

6. Made tons of healthy yummy food

7. Go to L-Infinity's NHS Induction ceremony

8. Posted for today's TOMT post at my tablescaping blog


8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

1. Have more money to stretch

2. Find the Nikko white dinnerware that keeps getting away from me. (see #1)

3. Go and see my mom as much as I want or move her where I am

4. Move to a house so I can have a bigger kitchen (again #1)

5. Put windows in my tiny two bathrooms

6. Have some benches right outside to extend our patio space (#1 again)

7. Serve others more

8. Jet set to all beaches that allow crabbing, fishing, and clam digging!


8 Shows I Watch:

1. CSIs - all three

2. Disney

3. How It's Made

4. Numb3rs

5. Bones

6. House

7. Food Network

8. HGTV


Now it's your turn!

2 comments:

Jan said...

It was fun to have you visit too. :)

Please please show us your herb garden when it's done. I want one too.

Chandy said...

Jan, will do!