Tuesday, April 21, 2009

PTA, Choir Concert & Metallophone

Tonight was what you would call, "a full house". You know the kind I'm talking about. The one where the moment you wake up, you're busy! Yeah, one of those days...

Ok, let's see, we...

~ Had to pick up a "Wedding for Dummies" book from a Freecycler. It's for reference for my two girls in the future. They want me to "cater" their weddings. So just in case they still want to, I'll have this book.

~ Had to go all the way to South Dallas to pick up my new dinnerware for my collection that I won from Ebay. It's my family's Mother's Day present for me. Yay!

(Seller's Ebay photo)

~ Had to deliver a Math homework packet to L-Infinity's highschool since she was still feeling sick today, along with J-Pony and I-Dude.

~ Had a hard conversation with a great SIL.

~ Made two dishes out of Pillsbury Grands: one lunch, one dessert. Both were delish!

(top) sausage and cheese biscuit cups

(below) sweetly kissed biscuits

(cinnamon & honey cream cheese)


~ Nursed all three kiddos because I-Dude and J-Pony had a Choir concert following an important PTA nomination meeting.

~ Had to rescue J-Pony from unnecessary meltdown to locate her choir shirt (mandatory) that she couldn't find though it was right inside the door on a pile of newly washed clothes. (Ooopps!)

~ Got to see what Orff instruments look like and I & J did well on them. The highlight was hearing their names mentioned up on the stage with the instrument they'd be playing on. Both used a metallophone.


~ Had to detour to Wendy's for an 8pm dinner. Concert was at 7 and Mr. Man had to take a long nap cause he's working tonight.

~ Had to make sure all got ready for bed and prayed just in time so they wouldn't be moaning monsters in the morning.

~ Had to answer some important emails and catch up on blog visitors.

~ Had to do three posts as I am co-hosting for a meme for Thursday but have no time tomorrow!

How was your Tuesday?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my sounds like a busy day!! love those dishes!!

blessings
mary

Chandy said...

Hello Mary Ellen, yup! Busy, busy!

Welcome and thank your for visiting!

Hansonpatch said...

Busy day but LOVE the plates! O.K. dish who makes them and what pattern please! They are georgeous! Wendys is a great stand by!

Chandy said...

Ann, I just answered your question in your blog. They are gorgeous aren't they?

Alicia Robbins said...

I thought I went back in time!!!! I remember those days, as well as thinking that I lived in my car.
We did all of our children's weddings, so I with you on that one. Each one got better as we aquired more decore for each one, but never went over our $3000.00 budget.
I did the PTA thing and all the kids were in choir.
Such great memories!(sigh).
Have a Lovely Day~
Alicia

Jewel Allen said...

Oh, okay I see your oldest is 16...

Jewel Allen said...

I had an earlier comment and I had said:

"Weddings?! How old are your girls?"

Thus my other comment LOL

Chandy said...

Pink, LOL! I gotta be prepared... ;-)

Terry said...

What a wonderful family photo ,thank you for sharing.
I also want to thank you for the comment you left on my blog.
This old lady is new to the computer and blogging so I relish every visitor and get very excited when someone leaves a commment for me to read.
Love your blogs !!!!
What fabulous dishes .Thank you for the pictures. May you and all those who use these dishes be blessed everytime they are used.
Have a blessed week.

Chandy said...

Thank you Terry! I'm glad you found my blog as well.

I do love visitors! Have a blessed Wednesday!

JudyBug said...

Well, I'm just exhausted from reading your schedule!

Love, love the dishes! They are gorgeous!
JudyBug

Chandy said...

Judy, I know! And thank you, I do love my new dishes!