Friday, April 3, 2009

Off to the Dentist Again!

Today was dental visits for J-Pony and I-Dude. Then lunch at McDonald's. It's a family tradition for every after medical visits.
For Mr. Man, it was driving and some sleep. Then off to fix the dryer exit hose.
For L-Infinity, it was helping her boyfriend's family get setup for a community garage sale tommorrow.
For me, just some rest and Visiting Teaching. Got to visit two of my friends. Yes, it's a very productive day for all of us!

**************************************************

Day 38

Love Fulfills Dreams

"Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart."
Psalm 37:4 KJV

DARE:
Ask yourself what your mate would want if it was obtainable. Commit this to prayer, and start mapping out a plan for meeting some (if not all) of their desires, to whatever level you possibly can.

What I Did:
I know that he wants us to have enough for a second car soon, so I will pray for that.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Hello and thanks for your visit to my blog! You have a lovely family!

Chandy said...

Thanks, Katie! I think so too!