Thursday, January 8, 2009

Custom Headache!

I don't know what I was thinking... I've recently discovered how to customize my blog header and "poof!", it's like I have a new obsession!

No, I'm not using PhotoShop, nor am I using any specialized photocropping software. But that's not the issue, I've got that taken care of. The issue is finding the right background and fiddling with HTML jargon and placing the codes just in the right programming slot. Aaaahhhh!!!

Why do I these things to myself? I don't know, I guess that's my form of OCD. Once I like something, I have to have enough practice so that I can say I did it. Goofy, huh?

Anyway, my brain just focused on something, so I guess I'll be adding it here...

These "no sleep" nights are truly messing with me, but I know I just need to find that livable "timeslot" where I can get things done and keep my sanity at the same time. I've read from several blogs of being night or day owl, but me, I just want to be able to sleep at the same time every night. Preferrably the same time my kids do!

Also, I miss the Philippines like crazy, though again, it doesn't mean I want to rush out to get a roundtrip ticket (my bank account's a few thousand dollars short at the moment. Unless, Ophra Winfrey happens by this blog and feel compelled to grant this poor soul's wish). I'm a little more easily pleased than that; thank goodness!!!

I remember the snacks, condiments and the thirst-quenching drinks. Yum... So, with my stomach leading the way, we headed to our local Asian market and filled our cart with all sorts of goodies that reminded me of being back home, as a young and often hungry, child. Imagine my luck when I even came across one of the sodas I used to buy at a neighborhood or "sari-sari" store (normally sticking out of someone's house within any average Pedro's subdivisions).












Maybe someday, I can go back and enjoy these delicacies while on my way to the Manila, Philippines LDS temple.

No comments: