Like many of you, I KNOW I CAN'T COMMIT 100% to most of my resolutions, but I WANT TO, so I broke it down to monthly resolutions. I figure, if I can get most of it done in one month, I can convince myself to do it again next month. Sounds simple enough, right?
So... Here are my JANUARY resolutions (I hope this works!)
1. Work out on the Wii Fit every day for 5-10 minutes, except Sundays.
2. Blog everyday with customized blog title
3. Do tablescapes when necessary
4. Clean out Ian and Jas' room of smaller clothes and toys.
5. Do good on all of my Public Admin classes.
6. Go to bed at a decent time and get up when the alarm "yells" it so.
7. Reorganize dining and living room to reactivate good chi
Ok, seven is a good start. It's also my lucky number, so let's see if this will be a good starting point for me. Wish me luck!
First off though, the bills await me...