Friday, December 11, 2009

Just Chillin'...

Errands and nap took most of the day for Mr. Man and I today. After the kiddos got home and made our usual weekend drop-offs(Kila to Target for work) and pick-ups (L from Choir Tech Rehearsal), we treated the kids to our new favorite bbq joint, The Cobb Switch and relaxed a little.

Then, we headed home and just enjoyed some decor tweaking and getting cozy.

I-Dude with Cece... while L-Infinity waited to open one of our family gifts (a gingerbread house kit), and...
J-Pony finished up the tree while I tried to finish up the mantle and Mr. Man strung up some more lights inside.
Shutterfly thru Target wasn't cooperating so I guess we'll have to wait for our pictures of Christmas past to adorn the mantle (you'll see...)

Mr. Man and I read the story, "The Gift of the Magi" by O. Henry. It was long and written oddly I think, but at least the kids stayed awake.

How was your Friday?

2 comments:

The Garden of Egan said...

Looks like you had some fun.
Love the little gal with the Disney tree, she looks pretty intent.
Hugs
Tauna

Chandy said...

She was; she didn't normally like having her pictures taken. :-)