Monday, December 14, 2009

December Desserts...

Today, my hubby and I walked. Walked together to the store to get some fresh air. To him it was just a walk, to me, it was so romantic! Just the two us, in public, holding hands. (giggling like a teenage girl)

Anyway to make it sweeter than chocolate cake, we came across a great lunch deal at Kroger's-- Buy 2 Buitoni tortellini packages for $7, get a 2-liter Sprite, a package of sweet Italian sausage, and a package of caesar salad for FREE!!! (Total of $8) Talk about a great lunch!

Oh, also, have you heard of the Food Network's "12 Days of Cookies"? Well, I'm finally on board! So yesterday...
Since a combination of busy and quiet filled the last two days, these two were a nice treat. Chocolate chip cookies last night and Dark Chocolate Fudge Brownie bars tonight. Yum! No story tonight, just family time...


Do you think we already have chocolate for blood? LOL

7 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

The cookies look so yummy I could almost smell them.
Yes, I think that we have chocolate for blood. That's what keeps us alive!
Glad you had some hubby time.

kado! said...

those brownies look delish!

I love alone time out with my husband...it is so rare!

Nikia, May and da kids said...

MUST. HAVE. YOUR. COOKIES.
12 days of different treats. Are you sure you are not in Heaven?? that's where wonderful things like that happen = )

So cute you went back to your teen years. Love it.

May

Hansonpatch said...

I know that Chocolate is in my blood! Looks delish, and I hear you about the romantic walk. As long as you still are in love any time alone can be full of romance.
I am always getting teased about how affectionate R and I are. Both of our parents said it would wear off after a year, boy were they wrong. He still makes she shiver when he so much as puts his hand on the swell of my back to lead me into a room. Marriage is so Great!

Chandy said...

You guys are so cute! I love it!

Elaine said...

I love walks!!! and how did you get all that for $7?!? Man..


clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Chandy said...

Hello Elaine! They have those promos from time to time.