Friday, February 6, 2009

Tablescaping...

Charlie came home today and the first thing out of my mouth was, "I decided to go ahead and do a blog about my tablescapes." Of course, that got him curious (which was my point, lol!)

He approved (Yay!!!) and now I can't wait to share more!

I've gone back and forth to see if this is something I want to do, and the more ideas I got in my head, the more I wanted to do the blog, but of course, it took Pink Ink's post, my baby Lisa's knowledge of picture manipulation and Charlie's helpful hints for me to make that leap of faith to share what I love.

Thanks Lara of Overstuffed for doing a plug and a link of my new blog on yours! I feel so loved!

I also have my new dining table on that blog and will post my upcoming Valentine tablescape on that blog. I can't wait!

Could you use $30 from Target, how about your friend? Go to "What Now?" and see if you can win! You have until February 13th, I'll announce the winner on Valentine's Day!

I hope you all visit that blog soon!

No comments: