Thursday, February 26, 2009

Love Dare Challenge- Day 3


If yesterday was easy enough then let's move on to what's next... Do you have a problem parting with money like I do? If so, what are you doing to redirect this towards showing love to your beloved?

Day 3
"Love Is Not Selfish"
Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly clove; in honour preferring one another; Romans 12:10 KJV

Dare:
"What you invest your time and money into will determine what you have chosen to love. Your heart will be inclined to what you invest in. Today, buy something unexpected for your spouse as a way of showing them that they are what you value most."

What I Did:
I gave him an extra in his allowance for
those "just because"
expenses that he deserves.

I can't wait to see how much more I can do to make my marriage better... I'm so excited I found these dares again...

No comments: