Sunday, February 22, 2009

Which "Love Dare" Day You Liked The Best?

I really loved this movie; I cried through most of it, but admittedly, I've forgotten about it until I saw it again mentioned in another friend's blog as a review for the movie (Thanks, Melissa M!). So since I didn't blog about it when I did see it and I forgot to post on Saturday, this is for all that.

Do you remember the Love Dare book that Caleb Holt (Kirk Cameron) was given to test for 40 days? I do and I loved every single suggestion in there! Love, love it!!!

Anyways, the best Love Dare day for me was Day 18 when he was supposed to prepare a nice dinner for her.
I personally love this challenge because I love tablescapes and this is the best way I show my husband that I appreciate him. Plus, he just so drove me insane (in a good way) when he said that I BELONG TO A RARE GROUP OF WOMEN WHO CAN COOK AND COOK WELL! What a compliment considering I am very insecure about my cooking! He said that he's like a mini-superstar at work when he brings homecooked meals to work and his coworkers end up saying, "Your wife made that didn't she? It looks and smells good!" He proudly nods and enjoys his food. Of course he shares...

So, my challenge to you is, which day in the Love Dare did you like the best and why? (If you haven't seen the movie, go rent it, now! Then come back and take this challenge.)

Yes, it's because I'm nosy! Now go on, share!

6 comments:

Lara Neves said...

After I saw the movie, I thought about looking to see if the love dares were all available online, since we only heard of maybe 7 or 8 of them. I personally liked the first one...not to say anything negative.

Mandi said...

I have never heard of this movie (we don't watch much TV, so we don't see many movie previews), but I'm adding it to my list of "To Rent." Thanks for the suggestion.

Do you know if all the Love Dares are listed online somewhere?

Chandy said...

Lara: I like that one, too!

Mandi: Yes, you should so watch it! It so good!

Hansonpatch said...

O.K. if it were not for the height difference I would swear we were seperated at birth! I was just thinking of writing a review of Fireproof last night because my sis-in-law keeps talking about it! I forgot to post and then saw yours and thought...spooky! That is so not the first time this has happened! I Like day one two because you see him struggle so much to not cut with words! Ryan laughed at the second day and how he acts when she doesn't accept the coffee! He said that that is exactly how men get. They think that if they do the dishes they should get an award (his words not mine). Personally I think that the hardest day would be the day after he recieved the divorce papers. That is when his love begins to resemble most the saviors for us! O.K. I am long winded I will close.

Hansonpatch said...

By the way I am not incredibly simple minded all the time, but was when I typed last because I wrote two instead of too! Just thought I would correct my own writing!

Chandy said...

Ann, you are hilarious! I just love your comments! Well we are heavenly sisters after all, who knows we weren't at least created at the same time? :-D Still laughing!