- Drama happen in all situations?
- Laziness reign over homework?
- Texting or little TV bring about the zombies in them?
- TV privileges become a battleground?
- Mommy doing homework or housework, NOT be seen as a quiet zone?
- Forgetfulness as a viable defense?
- Bedtime a painful chore?
- Their big brains turn to mush over chores?
It's not helping that between the two opposing schedules of Mr. Man's work shift and school, I am back to being a literal insomniac again. I caught maybe an hour the last 5 days, of zzzz's... Yes, people, I am cranky!
If you've never gone through these, congratulations! As for me, it is an annual ritual. *sigh*