Friday, August 14, 2009

Friends Serve One Another

I was so glad that my migraine ebbed in the afternoon, by the time my friend Heather called to ask if I can help her plan her meals for the week since school is coming up real soon.

We had a great time planning, writing out and creating recipes on the fly. And we got to harvest some fresh basil from the pot I started for her, even some sage leaves. Sweet! The kids loved being our taste testers for chicken pasta soup and fried rice. Sweeter!

Since I needed to go run errands anyway, Heather offered to take me to the store and took us home after.

I love our friendship; we have so much in common and yet our differences strengthen the bond even more. Her sassy-ness is so refreshing along with her generosity and kindness...

Have a great weekend y'all!

No comments: