Thursday, December 11, 2008

World Christmas- England (14 Days to go...)

(compliments of www.victorianaquiltdesigns.com)

Tonight was another final exam for me and another choir concert for Lisa, so we quickly ate (though late) and got the kiddies ready for bed. As I'm also somewhat sick, I opted to just read about other Christmas traditions. This time, we chose England since my hubby's heritage is part English.

Article: Christmas in England

Song: Christmas Bells are Ringing (A capella)

Activity: Ask the children to choose a song you can all sing

A traditional Christmas goose
(compliments of www.bbcgoodfood.com)

We read this in our bedroom, all of us on the bed, no lights, but surrounded by candles. Daddy offered the bedtime prayer. We laughed and laughed, but the best part, we were all together.
I love my family and our traditions...

No comments: