Saturday, November 29, 2008

Before December comes...


I want to make sure that I've shared with all of you what else I'm grateful for. Ok, let's see if I have enough room on this blog...



1) Jesus Christ, my savior, his gospel and Heavenly Father
2) My wonderful children- I can't imagine my life without them
3) My amazing husband- his quiet ways make me fall in love with him all over again
4) Food- each morsel is precious to me
5) Our home- wherever that is, as long as we are together
6) My mom and siblings- they will always be a part of who I am
7) Friends and Family- those that truly get me, I thank you for caring about me
8) Education- I love learning and teaching
9) LDS temples- every soul needs to know about the Plan of Salvation
10)Southwest Airlines- for believing in my husband
11)Blankets, PJs and socks- toasty!
12)Flowers- colorful reminders of the eternal love of our God for us
13)Talents- that I have some (I didn't think I had any)
14)Intelligence with common sense- a rare combination indeed
15)Honesty and Love- two divine ambrosias for a healthy heart
16)Smiles and Service- gets things done!
17)Clearance sales- furnishes my home
18)Books- free flights to anywhere and anytime
19)Clothes- I don't like naked strangers...
20)Gratitude- the only grease of the cycle of happiness!

Thank you for letting me share with you. Have a great start on Christmas...

3 comments:

Lara Neves said...

Wonderful list! Although you did make me snicker about the naked strangers. I am thankful for clothes because I don't want ot be seen naked! :)

Hansonpatch said...

I also enjoyed the naked stranger comment, and the list!:)

Chandy said...

Well, I know how I look like naked, so I make I cover up, but I'm not safe from strangers who think they should be naked when they really should be clothed from head to toe! Just sayin'!