Friday, January 1, 2010

"Banking" on the New Year's Best...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
2010 IS HERE!

Theme: "By the Snowbank, New Year came..."

With all the drama of 2009, we as a family thoroughly welcomed the New Year. First, we hit Target and Kohl's for some of their great deals (70-80% off).

I turned my mantle into a colorful snowbank... (you can imagine it's a snowbank)

Captured a kissing couple on the tube at exactly midnight...
Enjoyed some more bling and sparkle with our hands... (finger foods) (See the other snowbank on the table?)
Created our own loud noises....
And our own mess of course...
While we kept our mouths happy and quiet...
We couldn't end the celebration without a grateful toast- to family and future memories; to the wonderful and unbelievable ride that was 2009. In with the good, out with the bad...
Yes, I had to get my 3-second spotlight. ;-)
And another look of the stars of our lives, I-Dude...
J-Pony...
and the newly arrived "from a Stake Dance" L-Infinity. (I chose that dress)

May the New Year treat you in the best ways and fill your lives with gratitude and faith in the Almighty. Thank you all for the wonderful memories-with this blog, they will be cherised always.

5 comments:

Hansonpatch said...

I love your mantle snowbank, and that you are so possitive about the coming year. I am sure it will bring many great things to you and your family. You deserve the greatest happiness this coming year! Happy New Year!

Nikia, May and da kids said...

I am so happy you left 2009 with smiles on your faces and gratitude in your heart. FAMILY is where it's at. I love your creativity and all the small touches that you do to show your family how much they mean to you. Welcome to 2010 and were going to make it a good one!

May

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Happy New Year to you and your family too!
I love the mantle! What a great idea.
Thanks for enriching my life with your awesome blog!

kado! said...

love that snow-bank you created!!! So pretty!!

Happy 2010!!!

Chandy said...

Thank you all ladies, you are just simply amazing!