Saturday, January 16, 2010

Catching Up...

So here's what I've been up to...

Back on the evening of the 10th, I baked two loaves of honey wheat sandwich bread. I'd show you the loaves but they've already been dessiminated into sandwiches, toast and french toast... (this is the first proofing)
Then I decided to practice my hand at tablescaping again for my other blog. But as you can see, I'm a little rusty. I forgot a goblet! Yeeesh! I call this one, "Love is where You are..."
Yesterday evening, I played with my old candles... I made them chic and usable again... An old trick for this old gal, actually.
Then I surprised Mr. Man with a great and healthy dinner of Grilled Salmon with Cilantro Pesto and steamed Jasmine Rice. He was so floored, I'm repeating it on Wednesday to feed the missionaries and family friends, Cori and Matt. I can't wait!
Today, after Michelle arrived with Mr. Man from Dallas, he fixed the missionaries' bike tire that was in a crash. We had a great lunch of bbq chicken wings and BLCs(bacon, lettuce, cheese). The kiddos love finger foods!
Tonight, after L's weekend of dates, she and our family friend, Michelle, visiting from AZ for a few days, play a round or two of the Wii Rock Band. Can't you see the budding rockers in them?

Ok, you're all caught up with my adventures. Now, what have you been doing?

3 comments:

kado! said...

MMMmmm...looks like good food at your place!!!!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

The meal looks delicious!
Darling girls and smiles!
You are awesome.

Chandy said...

Kado, it was, it was!

Tauna, I know... lol It was a great week for sure...