Friday, February 25, 2011

A Healthier Me: Day 5-7

I didn't think I'd make it to ONE WHOLE WEEK. I battled fatigue, flu-like symptoms, backache, leg cramps and insomnia. But I wanted to finish.

I DID IT. ONE WEEK. Now, just two more weeks and I can reset my attitude, lifestyle, and body to continue working out and eating healthy.

WORKOUT: Average 1 hour a day
Wii Fit- Basic, Advanced and Free Steps/ Basic Boxing/ Hula Hoop Challenge/ Ski Jump

Stairs- Average of 7 sets of up and down on 16-step plight

Dancing-Waist and Hip gyration/ Salsa Combo

Stretching for warm-ups

MEALS:
I enjoyed pasta, rice, garbanzo beans, barley, veggies, nuts, milk, cheese, bread, fruits and beef, salmon and scallops. One medium portion, chewed slow and tons of water.

I feel great; I'm not as sluggish nor prone to light-headedness lately. Thank goodness. Enduring my caveman-like slow movements were harder to endure during the day than when I put in an hour's worth of non-stop aerobic exercise.

I also find myself being more discerning with what I will serve my family. We've always eaten sensibly, but I'm a believer of "there's always room for improvement".

I can't wait for tomorrow!

No comments: