Tuesday, November 9, 2010

After 18 Years...

...and much prayer, one of my heart's deepest desires came true: For my eldest daughter to turn 18, go to college and that I would still be around to see it.

L has turned out to be all that I imagined her to be: Kind, stubborn, friendly, firm, sassy, intelligent, funny, beautiful and strong. She is amazing, just truly amazing...

L-Infinity
November 9, 1992
Monday, 9:35 PM
8 lbs. 9 oz.
21 inches long


Happy 18th birthday, Sweetheart! We love and miss you. Can't wait to see you next month!




I am blessed... and grateful to have a child among three who is learning the world on her own armed with the gospel and strong sensibilities that most teenagers only dream of.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I can't believe she is 18! Oh my how time has flown. It's bittersweet, isn't it. I'm terrified for when Kaylie gets to that point. What will I do with my daughter all grown up?!

Chandy said...

You learn to love all the more for the independence that she'll mold to her own beliefs. Just hope that she leaves with enough good to counteract the bad...