Saturday, November 6, 2010

Organization Rocks!

Leather Planners dot net

Planners, All manners of Calendars, Phone reminders and computer software. All help to get you organized and bring structure to your life. Who wouldn't want that?

I often find myself surrounded by papers and note pads that remind me of things I need to do, but not until I have one tucked in my purse that I actually feel organized.

I collect coupons, save receipts, remember numbers and come up with dishes on the fly, but the actual feeling of being organized is more my New Year's resolution more than losing weight. (I know, I'm nuts!)

So, here I am, sharing with you how grateful I am that I feel organized this Fall-all because I found a planner small enough to fit in most of my purses and big enough to write down all info I need to keep me on top of things. And a wall calendar for my family.

No comments: