Friday, November 5, 2010

Wind And Rain...

How often do you say to yourself, "Dear Heavenly Father, I thank for the rain and windy days."? I do. Only because rain brings its own refreshing effects on this often parched terra we call home. The same can be said of the windy days that we encounter.

We have been lucky all of our lives to have had dwelling strong enough to withstand said windy days in Autumn. But now, to experience them in a home we call our own, it is a great experience. Will we eating crow when a glass explodes from too much wind pressure? No, only because I know that things happen for a reason. Will I hope that if it does ever happen, no one I love gets hurt? Of course!

I can look at it this way (if no one got hurt)- It's time to replace said window(s) or we need to prepare ourselves in blocking wind sheer against said window(s).

It's easy to blame bad things that happen, but it's much better to find a good reason for those bad things; it'll propel you to be proactive and be more educated in another life lesson you may not have been aware you needed in the first place.

So yeah, I am grateful for Autumn's wind and rain...


No comments: