Tuesday, September 28, 2010

First Snickerdoodles...

Next... I haven't decided yet. But what I have decided is to make a great dessert once a week in honor of Autumn... Every week, until the 1st day of Winter, I will make something delicious, gooey, or sweet!

I started on September 23rd, the 1st day of Fall. How fitting that I made SNICKERDOODLES, a first for me! They came out moist and, of course, I put my own twist to it- I rolled the dough balls into the cinnamon sugar topping, then after, while it's still hot, I sprinkled some orange sugar on it to customize. They were delicious!



So... what's good to make this week? I'll take any delicious suggestions. Thanks!

2 comments:

Hansonpatch said...

Ah, You made my FAVORITE cookies in the whole world. I always make them just after Thanksgiving, and I look forward to it every year. I love the orange sugar idea. They look divine!

Chandy said...

LOL Thanks, I was so happy they turned out great!