Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Too Many Choices


for a post topic that is!

I haven't had my rounds on my blog peeps' sites, but the ones I've visited, their topics were either profound or romantic; thought provoking or hilarious.

As for me, I've been too busy balancing updating our 20-year old house (as in up to code and making sure all switches turn something on and off), gardening, making meals for two families on most dinner nights, getting the kids ready for school, spending time with hubby. You know... the usual stuff that goes on in any household. My head is spinning trying to think of a poignant or heart-tugging topic to write about. Well, so far... NADA, ZIP, BUPKIS!

But for now, while the pain of my lost wisdom has... I mean wisdom teeth has finally subsided that I'm not a pharmacy's fave customer, I can actually think straight and sink my teeth into some great topics to write about: Missing my daughter in Hawaii, my hubby and I's first kiss, messy kitchen, perfect! Gardening bliss and many more... The blogging world is my oyster in choices right now. And I think I've gotten it straight enough to start posting away- next time I remember...

Happy October!

2 comments:

Hansonpatch said...

I can't wait to read them all! :-)

Chandy said...

LOL You are just awesome! Hugs!