Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving is a Must

HELLO and Happy Thanksgiving! We made it! We had another great Thanksgiving! As I'm sure you did, too! Like you, I'm sure, we also ate too much and had a great set of rounds of what we are grateful for. So here we are after dinner...

I wanted a Thanksgiving table, but I had no idea what and how. We've also been just bogged down with all sorts. But I'm glad my body and brain worked together last minute, literally, and this is what I came up with...

If you want to see more of our table/dining room/story behind it, click here:
http://whatnowtablescapes.blogspot.com/2011/11/au-naturale-t.html

It's rare that I have my pictures taken so don't be scared. That's really how I look like, posed next to my centerpiece.

and here with my 2 little ones, I-Dude and J-Pony. (Obviously) Mr. Man took the picture. We totally missed not having L-Infinity again this Thanksgiving, but we talked to her and she's among friends in Pearl City, Honolulu, HI for her Thanksgiving break at BYUH. She's doing really well in all her studies and might even have an intern job this summer!
I-Dude and J-Pony smiling up at the camera. (I would too, if I'm waiting to be fed!) lol

As always, we had a feast, but definitely toned down. It was nice having plenty to choose, but just eating enough to be full and satisfied...

After talking to L-Infinity and realizing we wanted to send her some pictures.


Just after dinner and dessert time. I-Dude patiently watching Mr. Man cut him a piece of pie.

Afterwards, I went upstairs to upload these pics for the family and when I finished and came back down, Mr. Man washed the dishes! He is just amazing! Love him!

Alright, time to go. Time to play Apples to Apples with the kiddos!

Happy Thanksgiving! How did you celebrate yours?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well known wrinkles for women include things like this Mademoiselle in addition to the In-Between Have on. fake chanel Just one from the completely new introductions intended for 2012 includes lilac silver Chanel check out that is certainly component of the J12 brand. dior outlet That elegant check out possesses observed benefit within well-heeled fashionistas throughout the world. The use of ceramic colorings far too seeing that enjoyment hits in particular lilac sapphires usually are a lot of the remarkable hits Chanel is usually as well as on their wristwatches to come up with these individuals some sort of elite in addition to fulfilling equipment with the men's or maybe gal who have all. rolex replica The primary number of Franck Muller wristwatches seemed to be intended with 1984 as soon as he / she formulated this Tourbillion wrist watch. rolex replica This Tourbillion could be a process that is originally utilized with jean pocket wristwatches to help negate the effects connected with gravity. That difficult task seemed to be completed by means of positioning this escapement just a twisting framework.